SSD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Solid-state Drive Storage (SSD) Business Development person will be responsible for finding and supporting all pre-sales/sales ready Computer Hardware based customers as well as post sale care of customers. This job is a key role in the Macrotron family and is only suited for the best of the best. This person's time will be spent with contacts developing and supporting computer hardware, storage customers, distributors, application engineers and end users with contacts to key partners in support of Macrotron objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct interface with the customers storage architects, IT, marketing personnel, Macrotron engineers as well as manage all marketing, sales and technical aspects for customers during pre-sales product qualifications, and after sales technical support to assure timely resolution. Technical assistance will be provided by Macrotron engineers.
- Generates new business and ensures growth of newly developed and existing accounts.
- Assesses potential application of customers needs and offers solutions that meet those needs.
- Effectively ensures customer satisfaction on product technical support by working within Macrotron and by escalating high priority or customer concerns.
- Participate in meetings with assigned customers to ensure that all issues are tracked and closed.
- Ability to influence customer decisions.
- Ability to accurately forecast and drive revenue goals both internally as well as externally.
- Provides technical training to clients with the assistance of Macrotron engineers and communicates customer feedback for future product development.
- Uses technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
- Ability to establish and accomplish revenue goals with limited direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent organizational and sales skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A fluid understanding of storage sales and the channel sales process
- Must be capable of independently presenting Macrotron solutions to current and potential customers
- Storage sales experience a plus
- College degree required. AA or BS in Business, Engineering or related field/work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales or Business Development for a computer hardware company or distributor. Must understand and have worked with the channel using direct resources and distributors using leverage to sell the Macrotron line of solid state storage products.