BLE Module - Nordic
|MS05||6.00 x 17.20 x 1.65||nRF51822 (Cortex M0)||Stand alone chip or Transceiver|
|MS51822||22.00 x 15.20 x 1.80||nRF51822 (Cortex M0)||Stand alone chip or Transceiver|
|MS8001||33.00 x 23.00 x 3.00||nRF8001||Transceiver|
|MS8003||22.00 x 15.00 x 1.80||nRF8001||Transceiver|
|MS8003K||22.00 x 15.00 x 1.80||nRF8002||Stan alone Chip|
The Macrotron's Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules are built upon Nordic chips to achieve Bluetooth Core Specifications for Low Energy - Single Mode Design. The MS51822 & MS05 support Nordic SoftDevices S110 or S120 for Slave/Master mode respectively. The MS51822 & MS05 are non-functional modules. Please contact us for more information regarding the module programming.
MS51822 & MS05 modules offer Ultra Low Power Consumption base on it's Cortex M0 CPU. They also work with other proprietary 2.4GHz concurrently.
- Cortex M0 chip set provides Ultra Low Power Platform
- Support One Chip Solution by using 51822 as Main Controller or work with other MCU since extra hardware requirements, like Scale or Blood Pressure Application, etc.
- Nordic PPI (Programmable Peripheral Interconnect) System to save more power
- Support UART, SPI, TWI, GPIO, etc.
- Pins Swap Ability, provide simple layoout of Main PCB
- Built-in 8x 10-bit ADC
- Support Single Mode "Master" or "Slave" mode
- Support OTA Firmware Upgrade by DFU
- Support Nordic Development tools: nRF51822 EK, J-link LITE by simply connecting 4 pads of module: SWDID, SWDCLK, VSS, GND
These modules provide bridge communications for various kind of products, like: Blood Pressure Monitor, Weight Scale, Thermometer, etc.
MS8001 & MS8003 provide Low Power Consumption based on Nordic nRF8001 chip.
- Work with Nordic nRFgo Studio to provide a user friendly development platform
- Ability to update existing MCU and Code by adding 2K bytes ROM for 8001 library it's generated by nRFgo Studio
- Short development cycle
- Built-in DC-DC converter to save 20% Power (option)
- Difference Connection methods
- Support Nordic Development kit nRF8001 EV kit